Poster Designing Contest for Road Safety
Road accident kills more people in India than terrorism or natural disasters. Nearly 400 people die across the nation in road mishaps every day. ...
Road accident kills more people in India than terrorism or natural disasters. Nearly 400 people die across the nation in road mishaps every day.
Government of Assam has taken several measures to curb road accidents and fatalities.
The rise in road accidents is attributed to lack of awareness on road safety and negligence. The Government of Assam seeks your suggestions in this regard.
MyGov Assam is organizing a Poster Design Competition to spread awareness about road safety in Assam.
Last date of submission is 10th May, 2017
Terms and Conditions
• The poster should be 17 inches x 23 inches in either portrait or landscape orientation
• Entries should be submitted in PDF or JPG format. Size of the file should not be more than 10MB
• The design should be original
• Participant must be the same person who has designed the poster. Multiple submissions by same participant will not be considered
• Poster should not contain an imprint or watermark
• The poster should be designed in Digital Format
• Poster must be either in English or Assamese language only